Tuesday, January 01, 2008

2007: That Was The Year That Was


I won't give a huge year in review here, but instead maybe comment on a few things that come to mind at the moment.

The Good: Job in Collingwood, appearing on Test the Nation, return to North Bay, becoming "Professor", trip to BC, first car, driver's license, weddings, 26th birthday, first Etsy sale, cats, friends, family, Mathieu. Overall, quite a lot to be thankful for this year.

The Bad: Still no permanent job, still undecided about PhD, still lots of stuff "living" in parents' basement.

I'm not doing anything huge in the way of New Year's Resolutions except that I am going to do my best to stick to the doctrine of "Eat Less, Do More". I'm currently at my lowest weight in about two years, which is nice. My ideal weight is about ten lower than this, but I'm not going to worry about it too much, since that contradicts my second resolution, which is to try my best to be happy.

No comments: