Monday, August 24, 2009

Cat Beast


I have determined that the reason why I am so fond of How I Met Your Mother is that it is produced by the writers/producers of my beloved Clone High. I'm also into the third season of Buffy, which is a much better show than previously expected, although it does leave me feeling a little like Joss Whedon just keeps writing the same show again, pitting the characters in different settings. The parallels to Firefly are fun, but disappointing.

Basically, I want to be watching Battlestar Galactica again for the first time, and am always going to be disappointed that I'm not.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

But you can watch Battlestar again for the first time... with cylon eyes (dun, dun, DUN!).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYV7WeaDP_8

Yes, I am a little too enthused for this.

- R.