Tuesday, May 04, 2004

All this training means that I'm secretly a seal


More staff training at THSWSNBN today. I wish I could say it had been enjoyable. Actually, it wasn't that bad...I guess. French training is always a bit draining, and then part of the afternoon involved going on another tour of the historic site. I know that I shouldn't complain, but I've worked there for four years; I've got a decent handle on what's going on, despite my score on the information test.

I am getting to know new people, which is one of the better parts of the job. We did a neat exercise today about working with visually impaired people, which involved being blindfolded and led around the historic site. It was a very disorienting (but fun) experience.

One of my friends is thinking about running an RPG if he can get enough interested bodies, and I'm considering doing it...it could be fun.

No comments: