Saturday, May 01, 2004

and so, that chapter of my life ends.


Chapter the Next. In which the protagonist spends the summer working at THSWSNBN, takes tours, makes friends, and speaks a lot of French. The protagonist also endeavours not to spend money, not to tick off the management at work, and be a valuable employee.

I have moved all of my things from North Bay, finally, and now my parents' house is being overrun by my junk. I'll have to start looking for a place in Guelph soon, I guess. My dad has agreed that if I buy a router, I can hook my computer up to the internet, and this means more regular internet access for me. Considering that I'm still research assisting it up, this will be a very valuable thing.

I get to go to the art store day and I'm really excited about it.

No comments: