Friday, July 09, 2004

brand new day


not many updates recently, I guess. It's been a pretty busy couple of weeks. I started another role playing campaign (this one an actual Dungeons and Dragons campaign--as opposed to the other one, whih is based on D20 but is actually the brainchild of a brilliantly creative friend). Once again I wound up as a cleric (not that I mind) AND I'm half-elf half-dragon. It's awesome.

I need to find some time to sit down and write seriously, and soon, I think. I sense that something big is coming, btu I'm not sure what it is.

1 comment:

The Writer said...

ME TOO!!! Rhi!! 'Journal Entries' is almost done!! And I've completely changed the ending!! Thanks to the wonderful Indigo for that one!! Yay!!! Can't wait to see you lot...hopefully we can get together and do something. If not, no worries.