Sunday, September 11, 2005

where we belong


Having finished my week of placement, I find myself back in North Bay Rock City. I finished moving in this morning; my room is pretty much set. While it is the smallest room I've had since that first year in residence, it's still a pretty sweet setup, with the laptop and the new laser printer I got for $149 from the future Shop. Hurray for the laser printer/scanner/copier, which will undoubtedly make my life much, much easier this year, and be more cost effective than my stupid inkjet.

After much encouragement from the boys, I finally bought into World of Warcraft, and I've gotta say, it is a pretty good time. I am playing a female hunter Orc. I'm only level 8 at the moment, but I imagine that will change. The whole MMORPG thing is really new to me; if I felt more academic at the moment, there is easily a book's worth of material to be written about them as a video game genre. Because it's me, the book would probably be mostly about representations of gender.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Great blog. Interesting to see information on hp printer cartridge from that perspective. I have a blog on a similar subject here hp printer cartridge

Texacola said...

Blog searching for cartridge cheap inkjet online has lead me here, we also cover things like cartridge cheap inkjet online too. Thanks for the great blog!

Anonymous said...

Informative blog on lexmark printer ink cartridge I have a printer resource here lexmark printer ink cartridge