Thursday, June 03, 2010

Works In Progress and Finished Projects Round Up

I bought buttons today for two baby projects that I've been working on lately, and I got really lucky. I didn't even go anywhere special to get the buttons; they are just from Fabricland. They are, however, both patently and exactly right for the projects that I selected them for; so much so that I found myself taking a whole bunch of pictures of both projects as well as a few others things I've seen working on. My still life photography skills are getting better, I think. (If I do say so myself.)

First up: The dreaded February Baby Sweater. I did not love knitting this, but I do love the result. Almost enough to keep me from giving away this sweater.

photo 105
photo 106

Next: The Pembroke vest. I really didn't care for this colour, but I think it will be very cute on a little boy.
photo 100
extra close up on buttons
photo 097

And finally the WIPs:
photo 092
photo 093
photo 089

1 comment:

Caitertot said...

i want that pembroke vest