Friday, May 07, 2010

the adventure awaits

The countdown is on: only two and a half hours left until we leave for the Frolic. Having done some location scouting thanks to Google Maps, I've realized exactly how close we are going to be to the Ontario Science Centre. This might not sound like such a big deal, except for one thing: The Ontario Science Centre has a massive Harry Potter exhibition right now. So massive and awesome, in fact, that it's actually open until 10:30 tonight. Lucky for me, the two others I'm traveling with--Girl Tuesday and Grrly--have graciously agreed to indulge my nerdery and check it out with me. It's too bad we won't be able to go during normal business hours, when the rest of the Science Centre is open--it's actually a pretty cool place to visit. (And my dad worked there when he was in high school, which is also kind of neat.)

Come to think of it, I should probably start packing for my adventure.

No comments: