Thursday, May 20, 2010

On Any Given Day

On any given day, here are the things you are likely to find in my purse:
  1. A handful of random loose change floating at the bottom
  2. At least four different lip treatments (one of my indulgences)
  3. A notebook (the current one reads, "She had not yet decided whether to use her power for good...or evil")
  4. Two pens and a pencil
  5. A cord for one of my various pieces of electronic equipment
  6. Three different sets of keys, which all have keys to my car and my house
  7. A knitting project
  8. At least three stitch markers, each from a different set, floating loosely at the bottom
  9. Spare buttons
  10. My cell phone (which is green and made from corn bi-product)
  11. My iPod (named Richard Parker)
  12. Some spare napkins

No comments: