Friday, August 27, 2004

something bit my collar bone


Next time I level up, I'm going to take extra ranks in jerk.

It seems like it might be useful.

Another seemingly random post. Not much been accomplished today, except that I've finally seen Hackers; packed a few more boxes; and prepared for tomorrow's Great Washing Machine Blitz (now with 10% more clean power!)

Remember back at the beginning of the summer (by which I really mean the spring, the end of April to be precise) when I started working on my knit handbag? Well, some 17 weeks later, I've finally finished the damn thing--it's blocked and felted, and I must say I'm quite happy with it. Theoretically, I should find a lining for it, but we'll see, I guess, and someone has asked me to make them one too...so I should have ample knitting projects to keep me busy for the next little while.

No comments: