Tuesday, August 17, 2004

this is what a feminist looks like


And T-minus 3 days left at the historic site, which makes me wicked happy. Things are going well, more or less, on most fronts these days, or at least as well as can be expected. A friend has suggested that I try my hand at DMing a one-shot session, and I am considering it; with the setting being Elizabethan England...would anything be more appropriate for an English nerd like myself?

In honour of THSWSBN, here are some links to the French folk songs we have been singing in choir:
+Entendez-vous sur l'ormeau
+Ah! Si mon moine voulait danser (my personal favourite chanson francais)
+A la claire fontaine
+C'est l'aviron
+En roulant ma boule
+The Huron Carole (en francais)


The Great Canadian Tunebook has awesome lyrics and midi files in btoh French and English for traditional Canadian (well, European Canadian--they don't have the Huron words to the Huron carole) folk songs.

No comments: