Thursday, January 20, 2005

Surviving January...


And the weeks unfold, slowly but surely, and i am starting to do better with stuff like not making all of my assignments due at the end of the term. It's awesome. Sort of. Interesting observation for the week: The majority of the profs I have encountered this year are extreme Type A personalities. (Which I can respect, having parent(s) who could fall into that category, and, dare I say it, potentially exhibiting some of those tendencies myself. A lot.)

You should really hop on over to Knot Again and see what I made tonight. It's awesome. A sock minkey army couldn't hold me back.

I bought the first Thursday Next book today. It makes me--thus far--very, very happy. I also got a Galileo thermometre. They're so pretty.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If I send you a little plastic boat or something will you post a picture of the socktopus capsizing it?

- R.