Sunday, January 02, 2005

there's reason to believe maybe this year will be better than the last


So apparently it's been a few days since I have written here. It's one of the things that I dislike about being home--going from the free and easy access to my beloved Cortana that I have in Guelph to having to share this new and nameless computer with x-number of other people, who aren't used to having to share it with me. I think what I'm saying is that my internet access and email checking and such becomes very sporadic as a result of such. Not that it matters much, as I've had few emails of note in the last couple of weeks.

The last few days have been sporadic as well. I have hardly spent any time at home, what with New Year's, luncheons, Dungeons and Dragons (in addition to my now epic level, I got take a level in avatar for Bahamut!) and other such lovely things. Apparently my sister's roommate (who may be mine next year) also dabbles in the polyhedral dice, so there may be more playing next year if I end up in North Bay Rock City again.

I also purchased a copy of Diplomacy, which is exciting, though I have realized since that there is only a very small likelihood that I will actually get to play it sometime in the next year. Ah, how I love that game.

Stay tuned for a year end wrap-up sometime soon over here.

No comments: