Monday, April 26, 2004

back to work


Start Day #5 at THSWSNBN. I didn't sleep much last night because I was so worried about it, which was, in retrospect, pretty silly. The whole day was kind of silly--a lot of sitting and listening to people talk. For the most part the people doing the talking were actually pretty interesting, but after nearly 6 hours my bum and my back were not so thankful to be sitting there. The training is a very different format this year than it has been in years past, which I am thankful for. Unfortunately, I have to miss the FAM tour day on Friday, when we visit some of the other area attractions--which, in my own geeky/nerdy way, I'm actually disappointed in.

Also, I was somehow turned in to a pack mule for both sisters and got to carry around my own training manuals AND theirs for the day. How did that happen?

If I tell myself that it will be a good summer often enough, do you think it will come true?

No comments: