Sunday, April 11, 2004

london calling


About a month ago, I sent home all my of CDs and DVDs and non-school related books in preparation for the end of April move out. The CDs that stayed are a good bunch, obviously, but it's been a month...so imagine my delight when I found The Clash's London Calling, The White Stripes's De Stijl, and Rufus Wainwright's s/t under my bed. It was definitely a good thing.

In other good, CD-related news, I finally found my copy of Sloan's OCTA/Party Album, which the boy swore he didn't have, hiding under the owner's manual in his glove department. This is a very good thing, as I have missed that album muchly, and it has prevented me from creating the "Sloan's Greatest Hits" compilation, which I actually have a surprising number of people waiting for.

And, if you live in Canada and you haven't done so already, go check out PureTracks.com. It is also a good thing.

No comments: